What You’ll Need
The best way to start your yoga class is by being prepared! Here’s what to bring:
- Yoga mat (don’t have one with you? No problem! Rent one from us)
- Towels (also available to rent) we recommend a mat sized one and a hand towel, be sure to bring a third if you plan on showering!
- Reusable water bottle (please note, we do NOT sell plastic bottles at the studio!). Filtered water is available to refill your reusable water bottle
- Avoid coming to class on a full stomach – but make sure you’re well nourished. You’ll need energy for your class!
- Arrive well-hydrated… drink plenty of water before class!
- Wear clothing you feel comfortable getting sweaty in.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to class time * Latecomers are NOT permitted to class, sorry!